Magpul Hunter 700L Remington StockMagpul
Magpul Hunter 700L Remington Stockn
Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Remington 700L Hunter Stock offers users a cost effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with Remington 700 Long Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true "drop-in" solution for the end user. The 700L is also M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern long action rifles (receiver mounting screw center-to-center of 7.375") with stock Remington hinged floorplates
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec long action magazines (.30-06 or .300WM pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels
- Compatible with aftermarket barrel profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech)
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0"-15.0" with included 0.50" Spacers
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8" long dome stud)
- Weight: 3.2 lbs without action and bottom metal (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ∼13.0"-15.0"
- Width of Forend, Max: 2.3"
- Width of Butt, Max: 1.5"
- Butt Pad Dimensions: 1.5" x 5.0"
*NOTE: Fits right-hand recievers only.