Remington Model 700 SPS Tactical 6.5 CreedmoorRemington
Remignton Model 700 SPS Tactical 6.5 Creedmoor - When You Need A Little "Moor" Punch, Why Not A Little Creedmoor in your life?!
The Remington Model 700 SPS Tactical chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor is a popular and highly regarded bolt-action rifle that has earned a strong reputation among both hunters and precision shooters. Remington, an American firearms manufacturer with a long history dating back to 1816, introduced the Model 700 in 1962, and it has since become one of the most iconic and successful bolt-action rifle designs in the world. The SPS Tactical variant is designed to offer exceptional accuracy and versatility in a compact and rugged package, making it well-suited for various shooting applications.
The Model 700 SPS Tactical is a highly maneuverable member of the family. It's built for tack-driving accuracy with a 20" heavy-contour tactical-style barrel and dual-point pillar bedding in its black synthetic stock. Hogue® overmoldings on the stock facilitate sure handling, and it has a semi-beavertail fore-end for added stability off a rest.
- Calibre: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length: 21" heavy contour, 5R barrel
- Overall Length: 42"
- Rate of Twist: 10
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Weight: 7.5 (lbs)
- Made in:USA
- Condition: New
- Drilled & tapped for scope mount
- Hogue® overmolded pillar-bedded stock
- Hinged floor-plate magazine
- Sling studs
- SuperCell® recoil pad
- Receiver machined from solid-steel bar stock for unrivaled uniformity and strength
- Cylindrical receiver design provides a solid bedding base in the stock for consistent shot placement
- Recessed bolt face locks up inside the counter-bored breech of the barrel which is surrounded by the receiver, forming "three-rings-of-steel" enclosing the cartridge case head for unparalleled strength
- Integral extractor is set in a groove inside the rim of the bolt face, uniformly supporting the cartridge head