Hunting Shack Munitions, Inc.
Sig Sauer P320 Carry 9mmSig Sauer
Sig Sauer P320 Carry 9mm
The P320 is a modular, polymer-framed service pistol designed from the ground up with the input of law enforcement officers. Featuring a serialized, stainless steel frame with a polymer grip module and a removable fire control assembly pioneered by Sig Sauer, the P320 is customizable to any hand size or duty requirement using interchangeable components (sold separately). The P320 does not require the operator to pull the trigger nor use a special tool to disassemble the firearm for cleaning or routine maintenance. With a partially pretensioned striker, it has a crisp trigger pull with a quick, pronounced reset. The P320 has no external safety or decocking lever to snag or hang up on the draw. It has an ambidextrous slide catch lever and a reversible magazine release for full ambidextrous operation. The P320 Compact comes with the medium size black grip module with a Mil-Std M1913 Picatinny rail.
- Serialized Striker-Fired Trigger Group with a Smooth, Consistent Trigger Pull
- Modular Polymer Grips Available in Small, Medium, and Large
- 3-Point Takedown System Eliminates the Need to Pull the Trigger To Disassemble
- Ambidextrous Slide Catch Lever and Reversible Magazine Catch
- 2x Steel 10 round Magazines
- Calibre: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 4.7"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 30 oz when empty
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Nitron