Smith and Wesson
Smith & Wesson M&P 40 M2.0 40 S&WSmith and Wesson
Smith & Wesson M&P 40 M2.0 40 S&W
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Capacity: 10
- Action: Striker
- Slide: Armornite Coated Stainless Steel
- Frame: Polymer
- Grip: Polymer
- Barrel Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Front Sights: Steel White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel White 2-Dot
- Overall Length: 8.5”
- Weight: 28.8 oz.