TriggerTech AR15/AR10 Safety
Getting a TriggerTech Trigger? Add on the great made-in-Canada safety
TriggerTech's patented safety design is designed to allow for easy install and removal without needing to remove the grip (after the initial install). This saves a lot of time when interchanging triggers and performing cleaning and maintenance on your firearm. Additionally, the silicon nitride ball tip offers extremely low friction and high durability for smooth switching between fire modes. A cap is provided to install on one side if the user wishes to only have a lever on one side. It can easily be setup as a 45° or 90° degree throw. Highly recommended for competitive shooters looking to up their game.
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- 45° Throw: Yes
- 90° Throw: Yes
- Install / Removal: Grip removal not required (patented)
- Levers: Short, Long, Cap - interchangeable
- Tumbler: DLC coated - smooth glide, crisp engagement
- Detent Pin: Proprietary ball tip detent is engineered to provide an unmatched feel when operating the safety
- Warranty: Product lifetime
- Weapon Platform: AR 15 / AR 10 (and pump action AR)
- Tumbler: 440C Stainless Steel & DLC Coated - Diamond-like Carbon Coating. This finish has unique properties of natural diamond - low friction, high hardness, and high corrosion resistance.
- Levers: 17-4 Stainless Steel. The Black version is coated with PVD - Physical Vapour Deposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color.
- Detent: 440C Stainless Steel.
- Detent Ball Tip: Silicon Nitride - ultra low friction and extremely durable to provide smooth surface that will never wear.